Friday, September 01, 2006

Welcome Back!!!

Welcome back to school for the 2006-2007 school year!

I am looking forward to a wonderful school year. We will be covering a lot of material, but I hope to have some fun at the same time. Yes, FUN! Math can be more than something you have to do in school because some grown up somewhere says you have to. It is also my goal to try to make math "real" for you....help you see how you'll really use this "stuff" someday.

If possible, please come back to this blog regularly to stay updated on what is happening in Ms. Lambert's math classes. I plan to post homework assignments weekly (if not daily) as well as any other important class/school information. Feel free to post comments and leave questions. I will try and answer them ASAP. Just remember I will be closely monitoring all comments left here.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Good luck with the school year!
Ms. Lambert

No comments: