Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Out Thursday & Friday

Since I will be out on Thursday (Oct. 11) and Friday (Oct. 12) for the NCTM conference being held in Richmond, I obviously will not be able to answer questions in class. However, you should remember that you can ask questions "virtually" anytime.

You can either use the "comments" feature on this site or you can email me. In case you've forgotten, my email address is on the back of your class brochure. I will try to reply as soon as possible and will most likely post a new message to further explain whatever concept may be in question. I will also try and stop by the school to leave additional notes with the substitute.

Remember that you can leave questions on the blog or through email also when you find yourself having trouble with homework or when you need a little extra help studying for math.




No comments: