Monday, December 17, 2007

Winter Break

Winter Break
12/20/07 thru 1/1/08

Winter Break will begin at the close of school on Wednesday, December 19 at 2:45PM. We will return on Wednesday, Januray 2.

Over the break, I highly encourage all of my students (and really any student) to take the opportunity that the break provides to get caught up on all missing assignments. My students all received a calendar with missing homework assignments marked to make the process of completeing the work easier. All homework has been posted here on the blog and should already be copied down in agendas.

In addition to this, a ParentLink phone message is to be sent out sometime this week before we take off, letting parents/guardians know if their child has any missing homework. If you receive this call, please encourage your child to make up the missing work. If all homework has been turned in, an "A+ Homework" call is going out as well. If you receive one of these calls, please applaud your child's discipline in taking care of this responsibility. Remember, every Zero hurts a grade and every A+ helps.

If you have questions over the break, I will be checking email and monitoring the blog. While I cannot promise when I will be able to respond, I do promise to provide as much help as possible online over the break and to address all other questions as soon as we get back.

Finally, I do want you to enjoy the break. Spend time with your family and friends. Rest up and prepare yourself mentally for the rest of the school year. Stay safe and be happy.

Happy Holidays!!!

No comments: