Saturday, December 20, 2008

Winter Break

Winter Break
12/20/08 thru 1/4/09

Winter Break began at the close of school on Friday, December 19 at 2:50PM. We will return on Monday, Januray 5.

Over the break, I highly encourage all of my students (and really any student) to take the opportunity that the break provides to get caught up on all missing assignments. My students have all of their missing homework assignments listed at the bottom of their EdLine grade reports. All homework has been posted here on the blog as well as EdLine and should already be copied down in agendas.


If you have questions over the break, I will be checking email and monitoring the blog. While I cannot promise when I will be able to respond, I do promise to provide as much help as possible online over the break and to address all other questions as soon as we get back.

Finally, I do want you to enjoy the break. Spend time with your family and friends. Rest up and prepare yourself mentally for the rest of the school year. Stay safe and be happy.

Happy Holidays!!!

No comments: