Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Welcome Back!!!

Welcome back to school for the 2010-2011 school year!

I hope everyone had a fun, restful summer and is ready to jump back into the new school year! I am looking forward to a wonderful school year. We will be covering a lot of material, but I hope to have some fun at the same time. Yes, FUN! Math can be more than something you have to do in school because some grown up somewhere says you have to. It is also my goal to try to make math "real" for you....help you see how you'll really use this "stuff" someday.

If possible, please visit both this site and EdLine regularly to stay updated on what is happening in Ms. Lambert's math classes. Homework assignments will be posted at the beginning of every week as well as any other important class/school information. Feel free to email or post comments at anytime. I will try and answer them ASAP. Just remember that comments will NOT show up immediately since everything is set up to be approved by me before posting.

Good luck with the school year!
Ms. Lambert

No comments: