Friday, September 28, 2012

Problems with Edline Emails

I just wanted to make sure that all parents and students were made aware that there are currently a few problems with emails sent through Edline.  While you can send emails through the site, it seems that replies to the original email are not going through.  I've been told that the company is aware of the tech bugs and working on correcting the issues, but if parents and students could please include your email address in the body of the email or send your emails from your regular email accounts, I promise to reply as soon as possible.  My files with contact information are kept at school, so I am unable to redirect my replies to the correct addresses.

Even after the bugs are worked out, I think it might be a good idea to continue with this routine in case the problem pops up again.  Alternately, students can send me direct messages through Edmodo.  I'll try to make sure the rest of the teachers are aware of the issue as well, but it's probably a good idea to follow this routine for them as well.

No comments: