Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Parent/Teacher Conference Day!

Math teachers are scheduling conferences for the team (math, language arts, science, and social studies).  I've been making calls and sending emails setting things up with parents we would like to meet with for various reasons, but if there are any parents who would like to meet with us, please call or email me and we can set things up.   Parent/Teacher Conference Day is November 5, 2012 from 12-7PM, but times are already being snatched up, so the sooner you contact me, the more chance you'll have of getting your preferred time.

I cannot speak for the other teachers, but I'm open to having one-on-one conferences before or after school any other day (barring scheduling conflicts) if November 5 does not work for you. If you want to meet with any of the other teachers on a day other than the P/TCD, you will need to contact them to set things up.

I also invite you to email/call any time you have questions/concerns you want to speak with me about or for setting up tutoring times for your child.

Thank you to all the parents/guardians for all of your support and help from home!

No comments: