Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Happy New Term!

As we start the second marking period, I'm asking all students to take a minute to reflect on how they did during the first term.  If you are happy with your work, grades, and overall behavior from the first term, keep doing what you did.  However, if you wish you hadn't fallen behind in your work, made better grades, or had  better behavior and a better attitude, think about what you need to do to improve this go-round.

If you would like to talk with me to come up with a plan to do better, please feel free to ask.  I'm more than happy to help you with whatever you may need as long as it's in my power to do so.  I can help with tutoring before or after school (upon appointment to ensure my schedule is clear and that it's okay with your parents), help you with your organization needs, or just in general to cheer you along with your goal of improving yourself.  All you need to do is ask!   Good luck to everyone this term!

No comments: