Monday, April 15, 2013

After School Help Session


I'll be staying after again this Wednesday, April 17, to provide extra help and let students work on making up missing assignments.  If there are any students (or parents) who would like to participate, you need to make arrangements with me ahead of time.  Students should see me in class before Wednesday afternoon to make their request and then ask their parents/guardians to write a note or email giving them permission to stay after.  I need to have a list of students ahead of time to ensure that the number staying after doesn't get to out of hand and to make sure I have copies of the assignments for students needing to complete work. Students will need to be picked up no later than 4PM or they will not be allowed to stay after again in the future.


No comments: