Thursday, September 05, 2013

Tech in Math Class

I have told students they can bring their electronic devices to class tomorrow so I can help them access some of the resources I've made available to them (such as my eBook version of their notes) as well as to help them set up some of the things made available to them through the county (such as Edmodo and Google apps).  This is of course only with their parents permission, but I wanted to assure parents that if asked to bring the device to school, then they'd know it was for a legitimate reason.   If there are any parents who prefer not to allow their children to bring the devices to school, that is perfectly understandable.  It will never be required that students bring their electronic devices to class, but it is an option at times in order to aide the learning experience.


No comments: