Wednesday, November 06, 2013

Homework: Nov. 6-8

For the week of November 6, 2013

This week's homework will be handled a little differently.  The current assignment is for students to complete any problems from the SOL 7.13 packet that are not finished in class.  Things might be changed around a bit depending on how the week goes.  I'm trying to catch up a little with where I planned to be with the math pacing.  While we are not behind it terms to the county's pacing expectations, we're behind what I had scheduled; I like to stay a little ahead for when things pop up that interfere with instructional time (such as some of the activities from last week or possible snow days that could potentially interrupt things during the second and third terms).  I'll include an update in Friday's WCS on what the final verdict is for this week's homework and how it will affect future plans.

HW for the week of 11/6/13


No comments: