Monday, March 26, 2012

After School Help Session

UPDATE:  Due to a death in the family, I need to cancel the previously scheduled after school help session. I greatly appreciate the understanding and concern shown by my students and I promise to try to schedule extra times once we return from Spring Break.

I plan to hold an after school help session on Thursday, March 29, 2012. The session is intended to allow students time to work on make-up work, receive tutoring, and (hopefully) additional time to work on the netbook (using the resources I've made available to them, checking grades, working on JLabs, etc).

Students should see me no later than Wednesday afternoon to sign up and to receive an activity/bus pass. The pass is also used as a permission slip, so even if your child will be picked up, they need to have this signed BEFORE coming to school on Thursday in order to stay.... no pass = not allowed to stay! Students not riding the activity bus must be picked up NO LATER THAN 4:30pm or they will not be permitted to stay in the future.

No comments: