Wednesday, October 30, 2013

UPDATE!!!

With all the interruptions to instructional time that occurred this week along with the demands for the last week of term, I have decided to rearrange a few things in our schedule just a little bit.  As previously mentioned, the last test (MSM2 Test 2) is the last grade for the first term, thus I am pushing back this week's homework due date to next week (Wed. 11/6) in order to allow them to focus on making their corrections and complete the Error Analysis for the test without having to worry about their other homework.  This will also allow them to hopefully to make-up some of their other assignments as well.

I am also postponing the quiz on the real number system, which is now scheduled for next Wednesday (11/6).  While I will review with students before the quiz, it is important that they remember to study over the long weekend.  I encourage students to do the best they can to use the last few days of the term to improve upon their final grade.

Please let me know if there are any questions!


No comments: