Thursday, January 23, 2014

Math Class Update

If you haven't already gotten an email from CCPS, check the site for important information on how this term will be wrapped up.  While I do not have a solid plan on how this will affect our schedule at the moment, I do want to assure all my students and their parents that I'm already looking into what we can do to catch up on the missed time.  As I've mentioned before, situations like this are why I like to try to stay ahead, so I'm comfortable that we will be alright in regards to staying on track for the SOLs.  However at the moment what I'm not sure about is how this will affect our county benchmark test or the PBL project, but please know that I will do my best to ensure that these things do not have a negative effect on grades.

At this time, it has not been decided whether students will have school tomorrow, but teachers will be there either way, so I should be able to find out more tomorrow and send an additional update when I do.  For now, everyone enjoy the winter weather as much as possible!

Stay safe and take care!

No comments: